The Hillyan Word is the prime news channel of Hillys. The news corporation provides subscriptions for Hillyans to read the latest news. As of late, the subscription can be bought at the magazine subscription stand located in Hillys City's Pedestrian District. The news is spread via the mailing system, which can be asked through any S.A.C-device.The corporation appears to be a supporter of the Alpha Section prior to there arrival on Hillys sometime before 2435, and is radically opposed towards the IRIS Network, claiming their activities are acts of terrorism.
Upon subscribing to the magazine
- You have chosen to subscribe
- to the Hillyan Word:
- For the Informed Citizen.
While on Black Isle
- THE DOMZ STRIKE YET ONCE AGAIN,
- two days ago, in the west quarter.
- Without the aid of the courageous
- Alpha Sections, the toll would
- have been even higher.
- The recruiting campaign tensifies.
After IRIS 513 is produced
- Terrorist strike atttempted
- by the IRIS Network
- at the municipal Nutripils Factory.
- Thanks to the Alpha Sections,
- the production line was fortunately
- saved and a part of the gang of hoodlums were imprisoned.
After IRIS 514 is produced
- The IRIS Network terrorists
- have been spreading slander
- against the Alpha Sections,
- The so-called photographic evidence
- that have been appearing
- in their underground newsletter
- are nothing more than elaborate fakes
After the Hillyan Revolt
- The truth has finally been revealed
- by our trustworthy colleagues from
- the IRIS Network. The Hillyan People
- have joined forces to drive
- the Alpha Sections out of Hillys.
- Once again, the honorable journalistic
- profession was able to show that it
- had a preponderant role in history.